The Slime Tire Sealant with Fibro-Seal technology is the safest and most effective tire sealant available on the market today! Slime is recommended to prevent and repair tread area punctures in slow speed or off-road tubeless tires. Perfect for car, truck, van, SUV, bicycle, scooter, moped, motor bike, dirt bike, ATV and more. Once installed, the Slime Tire Sealant seeks out and can repair punctures up to 1/4 inch. This advanced sealant technology utilizes a unique formula blend of fibers and clotting agents that prevent and repair most puncture-related flats. Slime remains liquid, evenly coating the inside tire wall surface and escaping air forces the Slime into the punctured hole where it creates a long-lasting, flexible plug from the inside-out. Slime Tire Sealant with Fibro-Seal technology works continuously and is non-flammable, non-toxic, non-aerosol and cleans up with water. Contains 32 fl oz.
* Prevents and Repairs Flats Tubeless Tires
* Seals Punctures Instantly
* Repair Punctures Up To 1/4 Inch
* Fibro-Seal Technology
* Non-Flammable, Non-Toxic and Non-Aerosol
* Works Continuously, puncture after puncture
* Cleans up easily with water
How Does Slime Work?: After removing the valve core, Slime is squeezed into the tire through the valve stem. Once installed into the tire, Slime remains liquid, evenly distributed by centrifugal force. When a puncture occurs, the escaping air forces Slime with Fibro-Seal technology in the puncture wound to seal the puncture.
The Slime chemists have developed a state of the art system of environmentally friendly fibers, binders, polymers and proprietary congealing agents that inter-twine and clot to seal punctures up to 1/4â€³ (6mm) in tubeless tires and 1/8â€³ (3mm) in tube tires.
Slime Tire Sealant with Fibro-Seal technology works continuously and is non-flammable, non-toxic, non-aerosol and cleans up with water. This Fibro-Seal lattice, together with the viscous transportation system which seeks out and tightly packs itself into any puncture area, preventing and repairing flats with a flexible long lasting plug.
Easy To Use:
* 1. The black cap from the Slime bottle is a valve core remover tool. Unscrew this tool from the top of the cap, and use it to remove the valve core from inside the tire valve stem.
* 2. Attach the provided filler tube to both the bottle and valve stem. Squeeze in the recommended amount of sealant.
* 3. Screw valve core back into tire valve stem.
* 4. Inflate tire to recommended air pressure indicated on the outside of your tire. Spin the tire to distribute sealant to the puncture area if being used as a repair.
Please enter in your comments about this item, your past experience with this item, or any other general comments in regards to this item.