The Actron CP9185 Elite AutoScanner Pro OBD I & OBD II Diagnostic Code Reader/Scanner offers DIYers and technicians the features they asked for. Upgraded features include the ability to read enhanced codes, graph engine data, record and playback stored vehicle information, and the ability to print information through a PC. Read enhanced data, graph engine data, record and playback stored vehicle information. This tool connects to your vehicle, scans various parts of your car, truck or SUV, and retrieves a list of diagnostic trouble codes and code definitions from your vehicle’s computer. Instead of having to recreate a scenario over and over again, you can now playback the timing to scrutinize all the data and make a clear diagnosis. Combine this with Internet connectivity and the ability to interface with a PC, and you have a powerful diagnostic scanner in the palm of your hand. This device is compatible with all OBD II compliant vehicles manufactured in North America, Asia, and Europe from 1996 to the present as well as certain pre-1996 GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles and can be upgraded to cover most OBD I GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles.
* Professional OBD II Scanner Tool designed to retrieve diagnostic codes in all 1996 and newer OBD II compliant cars, light trucks, SUVs and minivans – North America, Asia, and Europe.
* Extensive OBD II code library built into the scanner tool.
* Record and Playback Stored Vehicle Information.
* Graphing Of Engine Data
* Reads Enhanced Codes (Manufacturer Specific).
* Print Retrieved Information Through a PC or Laptop.
* Large, Easy-To-Read backlit screen displays and records live sensor data, trouble codes and definitions.
* The menu options can be displayed on unit in 3 different languages: English, French and Spanish.
* Fully updateable via the Internet and designed to accommodate future vehicle makes and models.
* Captures and displays Freeze Frame Data – helps to troubleshoot problem.
* Includes USB cable to generate, print and save detailed diagnostic reports and update the tool via the Internet.
* TrueLink Technology assures a fast and accurate diagnostic output.
* Included OBD II cable provides both data and power connections.
* Vehicle information (includes VIN # and calibration IDs)
* Battery powered for review of vehicle data off vehicle.
* OBD II drive cycle mode.
* State OBD II Check (emissions) and also displays O2 monitor test.
Please enter in your comments about this item, your past experience with this item, or any other general comments in regards to this item.